Ladies
and Gentlemen
As
per the agreement that I made to my readers at the beginning of the school
year, I promised to diverge into my personal affairs, to give you a glimpse in
the mind of the persons you "think" you know. A mind that is
clouded and twisted and sometimes even scary when reading a paragraph about
what goes on in my mind. These are to be a
series of events in my life that I will dictate as best of my abilities to you,
the reader to better understand the inner workings of my sub consciences and
consciences. I plane to show you that there is more
to me than meets the eye. I have more to my
mental state then just what you do know about me in the realm of Engineering
and Computer Electronics. This, my friends, is
the world where only my mind and soul dwell, a place protected by my AT Field,
and I'm am lowering the barrier around my mind to let you in.
Welcome
to the spectators mental dwelling.
Over
the next school semester I shall be posting updates to this specific part of
the blog so be sure to check in regularly. I'll try and have it
during Wednesdays and Fridays.
So
until then.
I'm
out, like my medical prescription drugs!!
No comments:
Post a Comment