Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Life's Progress (Part 1)

Hello everyone, I would like to say thanks for all the patience’s that you guys have put on in anticipation of my release of part 1 of my ongoing social life.  I would just like to tell you, before you get to reading, that this document started over 2 weeks ago and it is still being added on to so the first two paragraphs are just the into, you'll get more tomorrow.  So enjoy.

Hello folks and welcome to the newest edition of the Spectators Review: Life's Progress in Retro-Spec.
Author's Personal Note: It would help in the reading of this article if you where listing to Andre 3000's song "A Life in the Day of Benjamin André" off The Love Below album.  Mostly due to the fact that I was listing to in on repeat when I wrote this.
        

 I would like to start out this conversation with a little bit of history about myself; As it now stands, I have joined the ranks of thousands upon thousands of kids and teens who's parents have been divorced.  Not saying that this is a bad thing but I just never knew that it would come to that with my parents.  In saying that, one must know that, even though I didn't think it would come to that conclusion, it doesn't mean that it didn't look like it would.  I was in denial about a lot of things in my parent's relationship.  A lot of times it looked as though they where fixing things and that everything would be ok and then turn around and it blows up in me and my siblings faces.  My parents where always arguing about things as well, from the biggest of issues to the smallest of things, there was nothing they didn't' argue about and it is at this point that I would like to start my life review from this starting position.
         

 For the past nine months I have been "involved" with a young woman  that I met at work.  Now this girl, I will admit, is gorgeous in every single way and the why she carries herself, one can tell that she is no push over, she get what she wants.  So needless to say that being the shy person that I am, I was pursued by this young lady.  Once we got the ball rolling afterwards I started to notice that, even though she was ideal woman to be with I quickly came to the conclusion that she didn't think the same for me.  I'll admit that I have some quirks that would take a certain group of people just to understand me (hence my current friends) but it started to become obvious to me that, while she meant everything to me, her interests where only skin deep. 

Well that was the intro, we'll see where this thing leads to tomorrow,

Until Then

I'm Out, like all the energy I used playing Halo 3.

No comments: