Now here we are,
another year of school has started and with it, another chance to try and work
that which has been built up and torn down over and over again. With school back in session things
where starting to look better, we where back into talking to one another and I
was trying desperately to enact all that I had learned from therapy. (talk
about that later) Like I said everything was going well until I offered her
help with her calculus. She said she would
let me only if I seriously wanted to, and of course I did. So we set up some dates and I didn't'
think more of it. We where suppose to meet some time on
Saturday night, in my opinion but I think we had a mis-understating and she
called me on Friday afternoon. Now keep in mind that
I like to get my sleep in during the afternoons and I just wasn't' awake to
answer the phone. Later on that night I found out about what
happened and how pissed off she was at me, which brings us to the present.
Commin
soon, Part 4. ( I think I might be runnin out of stuff to say at the end
)
I'm
Out, like the Detroit Tigers are out of the MLB Playoffs
No comments:
Post a Comment