Sunday, July 1, 2007

The NBA Draft

Hello sports fans and welcome again to another edition of the Spectator's Review

            Well as you know the draft was last week and I've been poring over how to approach this and how to analyze these draft picks.  I will say the obvious in stating that this draft was VERY deep and I expect that all the top 15 players to make a very big impact on the team that they've been drafted on. That being said, I would also like to point out that I think the pistons finally did draft some one good this time around in a long time.  For the 15th pick we chose Stuckey from Eastern Washington University.  Now I don't know much about this kid but I will say that from the reports coming out of his school and also the mere fact that he is only the second person from his school to be drafted in the first round out of his school in its history speaks of what the kid is really about. 

I'm out, like Ray Allen to the Celtics

No comments: