One of those problems is that everybody seems to look to Cleveland to take the series against Jersey; I must say that I can not and will not agree with this statement. There are a number of reasons why this will not work out in Cleveland's favor. It mostly comes down to the consistency of offence that Cleveland posse when it comes to there scoring options. This group of people consists of Lebron, Snow, Ilgauskus, Hughes and Gooden. Out of this starting five, only Lebron shows the most out of offences consistency then any of these other people. As for the Nets they have that starting five that features the "Big 3" in Kidd, Carter, and Richardson. Also to note that Jersey gets better input from its bench than Cleveland does. So when you put it all together you can't help but put your money on the Nets in comparison to the Cavs' cause their overall style of play is just better then the Cav's.
Nets
in 6
As for the pistons and the bulls, I won't touch that one due to how they match up to us and I'm saving my remarks for after Saturday's game against them. All I will say right now about them is that this series is going to be good and in the end I think it will be Pistons in 6 or 7
Well
thats it for now
I'm
out, like Miami in the first round
No comments:
Post a Comment